We help our clients comply with regulatory requirements and successfully transact with others while they establish, manage, grow and sell their businesses.
Our expertise includes:
- establishing, acquiring, and divesting businesses
- structuring and establishing companies, joint ventures, partnerships and other strategic business alliances
- shareholders’ agreements
- Corporations Act advice and compliance
- advising owners and directors on strategic matters, and on their legal duties and rights
- commercial agreements relevant to specific industry needs, including licensing, distribution and agency agreements
- commercialisation of intellectual property rights
- confidentiality agreements
- trade practices law
For all corporate-related enquiries please contact Tom Rowe, Special Counsel.