Computer, Electronic and Online Games
We advise games developers and distributors on various contractual and legal issues by capitalising on our extensive entertainment, technology and corporate expertise.x
Our expertise includes:
- establishing, acquiring and disposing of businesses
- commercialisation, licensing and distribution agreements
- sponsorship and merchandising agreements
- end user licence agreements
- acquisition and protection of intellectual property rights
- employment and contractor agreements
- obscenity and defamation advice
- litigation and dispute resolution
Adam Simpson regularly lectures and publishes in this area, and participates in games-related government advisory roundtables and committees. Simpsons is a member of the Game Developers Association of Australia.
Please contact Adam Simpson for all games related enquiries.
Adam Simpson –
Jules Munro –